- For order/sales/general enquiries, you can contact us via email at email@example.com with your order number (if applicable).
All emails and payment verifications will be attended to within 2-3 working days. Please refrain from sending us multiple emails if you do not receive a reply within 2 working days. This will mean your email is pushed further up and it will take even longer for us to get back to you. Rest assure that we will reply as soon as we can.
- Login to your account if you are a returning customer. Otherwise, you may like to register an account with us.
- To make a purchase, simply click “ADD TO CART” and you will be able to view a summary of the items in your shopping bag using our interactive shopping cart (an example shown below).
- Once you are ready to check out and make payment for your items, click on the “CHECKOUT” button and you will be redirected to view your cart contents and fill in your billing and delivery information.
If you have a discount code, enter your code under the "Discount Code" field as shown above. Next, select your preferred shipping method.
You may also select the amount of rebate points that you would like to utilise for the current purchase.
- Select your payment method as shown below.
- Review your order, ensuring that all fields were entered correctly then click “SUBMIT ORDER”.
- For internet banking / ATM users, you will be redirected to the following page to enter your transaction details.
- An invoice will also be sent to your email with a link to the 'Update Payment Transfer' page.
- For ATM transfer, select 'ATM' under the transaction type. The page will then require you to upload a snapshot of your ATM receipt. *Do note that for transactions without a valid ATM receipt, we regret that we will not be able to verify your payment*
After submitting the payment information, a verification email will be sent to you within 24-48 working hours (3 to 5 working days will be required for interbank transfers). You will also receive a notification email once your parcel has been delivered.